hu-cli is our set of command line utilities. We are currently revamping the utility. When we are done revamping them a link to download the utilities, and instructions on how to use them will be placed here.
But for now let me say that many of the commands (well, only a few right now, but anyhow) when a command says that you can use a domain or a server, you are likely to be able to use all of the following:
- A domain (including the https:// or www. in front is optional. A slash at the end is also optional, making it easy to copy and past from Chrome.)
- A server (use
hu list-serversto get the list of servers)
- A domain@server for example
example.com@servername. This is useful when the same domain could refer to multiple servers. This isn’t well tested, let us know if this format doesn’t work with a specific command.
- Use the word
allfor all of the servers.
- You can comma separate multiple domains/servers
- If you want us to support using an IP addresses instead of a server, let us know.
--webhostto filter servers by a specific webhost. For example
hu ssh all ls --webhost cloudwayswill run the ls command on every website hosted on a Cloudways server.
- Use –clear-cache if we’re not finding a server that was recently created. (although this currently does not clear the cache on the server, so you may still have to wait for the daily cron job to run)
- Currently an attempt will be made to find you server with the casing you use first, and then we will lowercase and turn spaces into underscores. This may change in the future